Today we did not do much at all. Tonight we are going to my friend Brandee's house to hang out with her and other military wives and kids. Their husbands are in Afghanistan for a few more weeks, and have been gone for a year. That is partly why I can't complain too much about Scott being in Georgia. He will be back in a few weeks as well, hopefully they go quickly! This morning the girls found their Valentines treats on the table and were very excited. They think it's the Valentine Fairy, but whatever, it is fun to suprise them on holidays. I didn't give them too much candy, and forced them to eat breakfast before they got all sugared up. I got cute shirts at Old Navy a while ago, so i had them put them on (this is a big deal for Isabel...she only likes dresses!). My mom sent the little antenna. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment