
Mom confession: I bought this on clearance before Christmas, but I thought Whitney wouldn't use it because she couldn't even sit up at the time. And we had so much other stuff. So I saved it and now it is the Birthday present! and yes, it plays obnoxius music but she loves it and was already dancing like crazy and giggling at herself in the mirror. Of course, her sisters like it as well.

Cake always tastes better if you rub it in your eyes!

Tried to go classy and modern with the cake, got an idea off the internet, and then just googled "Tiffany blue" and got the frosting color. I thought it turned out cute. The butterflies are chocolate.

My little girl is getting big! Of course, looking over at her sisters...

Well, all the cute newborn pictures are on our old computer, but still i wanted Whitney to get her own post. Whitney was the first pregnancy i ever had any problems with, and of course it was when Scott was away in Georgia. It was a struggle the whole way through and even getting her here was crazy with Scott gone all the time and completely full maternity ward so we couldn't go in and induce while he was home (of course i was already past my due date). But she got here, safe and sound. I think the fear of losing her helped us be even happier to have her in our family. She has been a sweet baby, happy and content most of the time. She struggled with a sick tummy when she was smaller. We didn't use burp cloths, we used burp blankets! She spent a lot of time relaxing in my lap, out of the traffic patterns of her sisters. She got to move when she was less than a month old! Thank goodness for the baby Bjorn, I was able to pack and unpack! She was not interested in eating a whole lot, or moving, she never really has rolled much but now that crawling has happened, she is ready to walk! She still only has two little teeth on the bottom, but the cutest smile. We all love her and she's been a fun addition to all the other girls. Happy first birthday Whitney Hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment