We made an attempt at fishing at Tibble Fork resevoir. It was a friday morning, but there were quite a few people there, so we didn't stay long. The girls have their Disney Princess poles and Scott really tried to fish while I entertained Sara. The main event became throwing rocks into the water, which is always fun.
Last weekend we took some friends up to the top of Lake Mountain (the mountain behind our house) The girls always ask to go up there, but it takes a while. So we got our picnic together and drove up, we saw lots of beautiful wildflowers, and one deer. We picnicked on the top, then drove to the edge to look down on Eagle Mountain. Then we drove to the other side to look down at Utah valley. Good times.
The last major event happened yesterday....Abby learned how to ride a 2 wheeler! I have been working with her for a few weeks in the few non-scorching moments we have. I looked up a few tips on the internet and they seemed to work because she got it. Now she just needs a little practice. We are so proud of her! This will make walks a lot easier. We will move her up to a bigger bike I got at a garage sale, and give Isabel the bike with training wheels back on it, then we'll all be cruisin'
3 comments:
Too cute. I am working with my girls on riding without training wheels too. I didn't think it would be such a job!
Way to go!!!! We are working on that to, I'll try the internet. What web site did you go to for help?
Cute! IT's great you guys are taking the time for that stuff. I get no holidays until I have been here for a year, but then we're going to take 3 weeks and just go somewhere. Camp, fish, swim - everyhting.
Post a Comment