Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Begins....

Abby's preschool had it's graduation last week, so she is done! Her teacher is married to a Polynesian guy so it becomes a luau with leis, tiki torches and ham\pineapple\rice buffet. The weather was pretty wet, so i just went with Abby and Isabel. It was fun and now we are off to Kindergarten soon! I have Isabel registered in the same preschool for next fall as well.



A while ago I got matching dresses for thegirls at Costco. I have been waiting until Sara walked and was big enough to wear hers, since it is a 2T size. I was also waiting for a warm Sunday. Well, today was the day, so here is a cute pic out in front of our house.





Our other big event was finishing the quilts we started with my fam in the beginning of May. I worked on them and had them quilted by machine. We got them back last week and this weekend I took them to Grandma Watson's and we worked on the edges to get them done. She ended up doing the last hand sewing for me, incredibly fast...Thank you Grandma! The girls were very excited to get them finally and I am too. Now I just wish they could stay in pristine condition forever....sigh. But hopefully they will have them a long time, since a lot of ladies put a lot of love into them. Thanks to you all. :)

Isabel's has blue on the back, and Abby's has green.
















Last, i just wanted to show my cute third child, who may not get as much attention as the others(?). I took this little video while eating our strawberry shortcake tonight. Can you guess what her favorite part is?? She is running everywhere, very opinionated and talking pretty well for a 16 month-old. It is fun to see her almost big enough to really play with her sisters. Last night at a family b-day party she sat outside on her little chair at the kids' table all by herself, ate, and had a good time!


4 comments:

The Watson's said...

WOW! Your quilts are beautiful!

Jamie said...

Your girls are so cute and getting so big. I can't wait to have a girl and get to buy dresses and get them cute for church.
What cool quilts, that is alot of work, I am impressed.

kcwatson said...

I LOVE the matching dresses and quilts! Sarah eating the whip cream made me laugh....it is all too familiar. Devin is the same way. Whenever we eat anything with whip cream on it, he only eats the whip cream and then asks for more. Your girls are cute!!!

Mandi said...

I think those quilts are amazing and an awesome idea! They are so beautiful.