Thursday, August 21, 2008

The chickens are finally starting to earn their keep!



So I thought you all would be excited to hear that our dear little ladies have finally produced little brown eggs. We don't know who, or if it was one or two of them, but they made some eggs. Scott found them today, on the ground in the coop, so we'll have to teach them where to do it, but we are excited! Now I need an egg cookbook!

Isabel has started a dance class which she loves, mostly because of the outfit, but she does pretty well. It is a Ballet\Jazz\Tumbling class with about six 3 yr olds.
Abby met with her kindergarten teacher today and will start on monday. She is so excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the eggs. I love all the pictures!!!

Colleen said...

How fun...real eggs from real chickens! What a miracle. No wonder they all look pleased. Nice dance clothes, Isabel. I can't wait to see you dancing. Hope you have fun at kindergarten tomorrow, Abby.
Grandma CC

Mandi said...

talk about cute!!!

ollie said...

You have chickens???? that is so stinkin' cool! Are they noisy?