I will update on the rest of our lives later. For now we have just been crazy with all the regular stuff. We have had a few more lookers at the house, which is good. Scott is on his last 3 days in Idaho, then he will be home for almost a week, which will be great. After that he will work 10 days straight, right up to my due date, so hopefully this baby is like the rest and stays in forever. I have bought newborn diapers and other baby things we needed, so i feel sortof prepared...physically if not mentally at this point.
Scott and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary one state apart, but we are planning a date for next week.
4 comments:
It's for real! Great pictures! Wow, that much work done in just a couple of days...maybe they will get 'er done for June 23 after all. Glad you are doing well, and that Scott will be able to spend a week home. Have you picked out a name for my new little grand-girl?
COOL PICTURES!! DITTO, WE WOULD LIKE A NAME. MAYBE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE SARA NAME HER.
So exciting! Can't wait for everything to come together so you can all be a family in one house again!!!
WOW!! So when is the move in date?? That is so crazy that it's so far done though! I'm way behind.
You need to fill me in.
Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you re-invite me to your blog with my other email? christamaynesalaska@gmail.com
Post a Comment