Friday, May 22, 2009

New House Pics





We finally got some recent pictures of the house. Scott went down a few weeks ago but we used new cards in the camera and it is not uploading very well, so we will have to see what the problem is. Our builder took these today. The drywall tapers are almost done, and things seem to be moving along well. The pictures are of the great room, one end with the stairs and hall where we will have the couch and TV, etc, the other way is the kitchen, you can see the corner pantry. Then the outside, of course. They had to raise up the foundation, so hopefully we won't have 20 stairs. We might need to add some rocks or dirt later, but all this is better than flooding every spring. The builder is never going to do a basement in this development again. But we got ours, so we're happy.
Scott is working in Ferron (middle of nowhere, Utah. About 2.5 hours away) with another officer this week. It should be a busy Memorial Day weekend. Then he will be home on Tuesday night to have some time off, and we are hoping to have the baby. If she doesn't come on her own, we are scheduled sometime Friday afternoon to be induced, but I am after 10 other women that day, so who knows. If she decides to come sooner, I will have to get ahold of Scott and hope things don't go too fast. We have gotten a few things ready but it is hard with showing the house to get all the baby stuff out. We will keep it simple until we move. So no cute nursery pictures for this one. We have had quite a few people looking at our house, with more tonight and tomorrow, so I just spend a lot of time cleaning. Abby is done with kindergarten next week, and Isabel will have her Joy School graduation. They will both miss it, but I think we will keep busy with baby, packing, friends and everything else.
I have been monitored very closely with this baby after all my bleeding around 14 weeks, and everything since then has been great. No problems. The last ultrasound on tuesday said she was 7 lbs, 4 oz. so a good size. Abby and Isabel were 7 lbs 13oz and 7 lbs 14 oz, so that sounds about right for me. The older girls are excited and understand, but Sara does not get it. We set up our pack n play and she didn't try to climb in it, so that is a good sign. She says it's for the new baby, so that is also good.
Scott is liking his job, had a lot of action with people up in Boise, and has now taken his 4 wheeler to work with him. Such a rough job. We are both ready to live together again, only about a month we are hoping now.
Abby has been doing a lot of baseball and loves it. Isabel plays a lot with friends and is always sad about leaving them. Sara talks like crazy and wanders around. She loves to dress up "like a princess" and loves being outside, in the dirt. I am thinking a lot about doing a sandbox for her. The dirt down in Monticello is red, so that should be fun to wash off.
I have been fine with the pregnancy, it is just everything else I am juggling that is stressful. It has been pretty warm and that is not fun, but not much longer, and we gave in and turned on the A\C in the afternoons. Just wondering now when she will show up, but pretty sure it will be within a week! I can't really believe it!
hope all is well with you,

5 comments:

kcwatson said...

Wow! You are showing a house and about to deliver...don't know how you do it! Hope all goes well with delivery, can't wait to see pictures of her.:)

Brandee said...

You are in a neighborhood! I totally pictured your house out in the middle of nowhere. I'm glad you'll have neighbors. I didn't know you were that close to the temple - that's really cool!

Anita said...

Ummm...that house is rediculously large!! You are SO lucky:)

Anita said...

Oh, and good luck with the baby:) Hope all goes well...can't wait to see pics.

Colleen said...

Love the look of your new house. And it doesn't look 'way too high, with the added height for the water table situation. Looking forward to seeing it done, and helping with the move whenever you give the signal!