Scott is heading into his busy season. He has been all over the state and all over the mountains. He has been quite successful catching people breaking the law. HIs favorite is to use small trail cameras that are motion activated to find perpetrators. He then loves questioning them, when of couse they say "it wasn't me" and then he can pull out the pictures to show them. We are so glad he loves his job and is so good at it.
I have been spending time researching and reading about different subjects. Still trying to learn all I can about dog ownership and training, although the scales tip back and forth on whether or not we will get one. Scott is against pets in general, but I think it would be fun for the girls and I. And maybe he would change his mind. Abby has had terrible allergies, so i need to see if she is as allergic to pets as she is to pollen. Poor kid.
I have also been looking into investing and other financial things. It is interesting to see how many different ideas are out there. At least I get to use my brain for a few minutes of the day, and everything i am learning will come in handy sometime.
Anyways, life is pretty regular around here. We are excited school is over and we will have a little less schedule, but i am also worried for the same reason. We leave this week to head to Canada, and are really excited. I will try to take lots of cool pictures and update from the road.
5 comments:
Good job on those skirts Amy!! When I read your blog, having four kids seems easy:)
maybe I'll have to do a post on how exhausted i've been for the past 7 yrs, how guilty I feel for yelling at my kids and how many things i skip cuz it is just too much with all of them.... :) Are you announcing?
Those skirts are awesome, Amy, and to do 4 in a morning, plus bows...you'll have to show me how when you come! Can't wait until you're here...miss you lots, but I'm okay until I start counting sleeps until I see you and Scott and the girls!
Love to all.
Mum
Sorry, forgot...congratulations to Abby on her award. I'll have to go get some chapter books for her and Nats to read while you are here.
Love,
Mum
Definitely not an announcement Amy!! I was a crazy, yelling, exhausted mom after 3 kids:)
Post a Comment