
Making necklaces, they are all old enough to do it themselves, and when the baby is sleeping it is nice! Anyone with kids, you can get huge bead sets at WalMart and have a lot of fun

A herd of deer we saw last night on our Sunday drive in the mountains. Saw lots of mommas with babies.

Sara and her flowers. She wanted to keep them "the rest of my life!" but they didn't make it through the drive home. oh well.

This is what happens with ZhuZhu pets and hair when kiddos can't listen to mom. During our trip back home after Labor Day.

There are some beautiful wild sunflowers everywhere around our house. i wanted to get some pictures of them, and Isabel happened to be the model in her (Abby's) cute dress.

We also went to The Lion King in SLC on labor day weekend. We couldn't take pictures, bu it was really cool and I think Isabel and Abby liked it.
Scott has been working like crazy, having fun with some hunting issues and issues with the local sheriff. People here think they can do whatever they want,whenever they want because it is on public land, including destroying barriers to trails they want to go on. It is frustrating but Scott continues to try to be professional and deal with these things. He also finally got his new truck, which is a whole other story. it is a 2010 Ford pickup.
Fall is coming on quickly, leaves are turning, nights are brisk, but things are good here. Hope they are good where you are.
7 comments:
What great photos! glad the girls are loving school, and the little ones love being at home with you. Don't you just love how close the wildlife is? and the beautiful things you see on your mountain? It's great to read your posts and see your dear faces.
Love you all
Grandma CC
Isabelle looks so grown up, I couldn't believe it!
I nearly cried with laughter at the zhu zhu pet picture! That needs to be framed!
yeah, I was about to take the thing out, but great mom that I am, I said "hold on a sec", grabbed the camera, and snapped it.
They're getting so big. I can't believe it!
I hope things are going a little better for you. Do you love having the girls in school or do you miss them too much?
By the way, this is Jessica, not Adam. I have to be logged into his account to comment...maybe you could invite me by my email address to be a part of your blog? jesslinq at gmail.
YAY! Thanks, Amy. Now I can feel like myself when I'm commenting. Your girls are beautiful. Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment