Sunday, December 19, 2010

All I want for Christmas

First top tooth gone
Before it came out
Abby says:
I looked real funny cuz the tooth stuck out of my face and when I closed my mouth I could feel it. Mom pulled out my tooth cuz it looked weird and she accidentally pulled it out. It was funny wiggling it and I got a whole dollar, as usual, from the tooth fairy. And I found out that when I woke up real early in the morning.
And I have another loose tooth on the other side. I am probably gonna lose it cuz it it's wiggly. and I can stick my toungue through it and it looks like I have a pink tooth and the tooth that is underneath is growing in. The rest of my teeth that have been lost are growing in, exactly the same as the weird lookin' one.
For Christmas I would like a pink tooth pocket with hearts and teeth on it, so i could put my tooth in it whenever I lose one. I would also like a caramel apple so maybe it might make my tooth looser, and it would taste good.
I am going to sing in a Christmas concert and yesterday i built a snowman almost all by myself, but today the head fell off. Instead of using a carrot for its nose we used a pinecone. Isabel's was the big sister, mine was the little sister but now their heads are both ruined. mine fell off and Isabel's pieces fell off. Mine was nothing but arms and the pinecone nose.

No comments: