Sara's hair has always been long and beautiful. She loved it more than a 3 year old should love her hair. When I put a shirt on her, her arms couldn't go in the sleeves because her hair would get in the way. When we tried to do up her seatbelt in the car, the hair had to be moved, when she ate, she wiped everything up with her hair. She loves it down and in her face, taking out every clip or elastic band I put in it. She got tons of compliments on her hair all the time, but there comes a point when it just has to go. It was a hard decision. Sara agreed to it but still misses her hair a little.
Anyways, she was very good and sat still and I just went for it. I think it turned out cute and she still loves it down and in her face but it is much easier to brush, and still long enought to do things with. win-win
No comments:
Post a Comment