Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crazy Daisy!

This post by : Abby

She is a fun little dog who so far has had a big adventure in our back yard and gotten out. She likes going under things to get out. She goes under the fence, squeezes by people to get to where she wants to go when the path is blocked. She's has not been trained very well but we're doing pretty good with her.
It started when we were going to my cousin's baptism in Tooele. Mom found out that there was a little black goldendoodle there, right outside of Tooele. So we went to go check her out. We wanted a young female puppy. First we looked at Daisy, the smallest of her litter, and then we looked at the second one. When me and my sisters were in the car, we all wanted Daisy.  When we got in the car we all decided on her, we all wanted to call her Cuddles, but mom decided the name.  When we all thought about it, and Mom kept on saying that we may not get her, but now we have a small goldendoodle puppy. When she got here, I don't think she recognized us, because she was all over us, and it seemed like she didn't know us. but she was calm back when we were looking at her. So far she has gotten out of the fence a few times. But we've been trying to work on that, but today she got out again. We do not know what to do with the is crazy puppy.
So far we've got her to jump, stay, sit, roll over, and to stop biting.  She's got pretty big teeth, buuuut she doesn't use them too much, for a puppy. Sh eknows how to stay when mom's getting in the pantry. when she tries to get things, but we can stop her, but now we can have her tempted and then she can look away. Instead of us having to be super duper careful about our stuff. This is "leave it."
I want her to be in the dog olympics because for a young puppy, she already knows lots of tricks. She's gonna be a good olympics dog, cuz when I have her favorite toy and I say Jump, she jumps up with ease. She hasn't got used to us yet, but I know she's going to be a great dog.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love your post, Abby. I feel like I know Daisy, now that you have told so much about her. I can see from the picture that both of you are happy...she is relaxed as you hold her, and you have a lovely smile on your face. Is she smiling, too?