I will mostly let the pictures speak for themselves.....
Grandma CC sent a halloween gingerbread kit. How nice was it that this year I just opened it all and let them do it on their own.
carving, we had to do it in shifts between Scott's work and piano lessons, but we got everyone finished and happy with their designs.
our little seed separator
Whitney at her joy school party...so wish I had brought the video camera, they sang the cutest little songs.
Ready for trick or treating
Ketchup and Mustard packets
With the jack-o-lanterns
3 out of 4 in the air is the best I can expect. Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
The whole blog today made me smile! Big-ly! The "condiments" costumes turned out beautifully, and so did the other two. They look so happy with themselves. Glad they liked the gingerbread house, and yes, how amazing that they could do it on their own. Hope you and Scott had some fun with all this yourselves. Love you, and thank you for blogging today.
Post a Comment