Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Calvin!

mom is tired, but I know people wanted a few pictures, so here you go. I will catch up on the story later. Thanks for all your well wishes.
 He's a little guy...

 Sisters come to visit and meet Calvin



 Going home....
 Hanging with the girls

Without the hat...he's a blondie! we have "blondies" and "brownies" and now they are even,3 each in the kids, 4 each counting mom and dad.  he's cute, all is well, just settling in and happy to be home.
Calvin Kenneth Watson. Calvin we just liked, Kenneth is Scott's grandpa's name.

5 comments:

Angela said...

so great to see him! He's adorable and I'm so happy pregnancy is behind you and you get to snuggle with that cute little boy. Way to go! I am excited to photograph him next week! I have on my calendar next tuesday-- I know you're probably exhausted and just want to chill. . . so by all means, no rush to get back to me . . . but just keep me posted on when I should show up. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We couldn't be happier for you and your sweet family! He is beautiful...Congratulations! Love, the McKinlays

Jen said...

Congratulations! What a sweetie :)

Courtney said...

YAY!!! Glad he is here and all is well! Now the fun part really begins... squeeze him for all of us angel mommies who are still waiting for our rainbows...
he is so precious :) and totally cute :)
HUGS to you all and Congrats!