
If you have not heard of the infamous Blazer, it is Scott's baby. It is an old 1980 Blazer his dad and uncle had and he worked to get it all put back together so we could have a "family-friendly offroad vehicle" Our one 4-wheeler just doesn't fit any more. The girls love going on drives in it. For this one we went up in the hills looking for puddles to splash through. The big girls loved it, but Sara was not a fan. Scott is starting young teaching them to drive :)

Our big news is Isabel. She has been begging to use scissors for months and I have never let her. Last week I finally decided to let her try. She and


Abby were cutting paper at the table, then Abby went downstairs. The next thing I knew Isabel came to ask me something with less hair than she had had just moments before. She said she couldn't see because her bangs were in her eyes. We have been growing the bangs for almost a year, and they were just getting long enough to go behind her ears, I was actually thinkng about getting them layered in to a cute haircut. Sigh. She did it under the table, and unfortunately cut her bangs back past her ears, so there was no choice but to cut it all off. Luckily my neighbor cuts hair in her basement and was able to help us pretty quickly. Excuse her being naked. She is usually Tarzan, about 80% of the day, so that is the reason.
2 comments:
You know that sound you can make by kinda snorting through your nose, but behind your hand so no-one sees you trying to hold it back? The one where rude noises come out? The minute I saw "fun with scissors", I knew what was coming! Oh, my. But I loved your other news, and am dying to see the bears. Only 4 more weeks!
Love, Grandma CC
oh man. i live in fear of henry chopping off his curls...or jack's little wisps. i hide the scissors and have only let him use them once. i'm hoping he gets his fill at preschool.
Post a Comment