Well, we have passed our first milestone without Scott here, and now move on the making it to Thanksgiving and my Mom's visit. Things went well. Abby had a costume parade in the morning at school which was a lot of fun. Her teacher dressed up as the evil stepmother on Snow White and it looked awesome, I wish I had gotten a good picture of her!
After school we hung out and got ready. Isabel was in her costume most of the day, as well as Abby. We ate dinner and waited for Scott's parents to get here, then we all went Trick or Treating. Sara got to go for the first time this year. She was shy at first, but once she realized she could get candy she was all for it! She even says trickotreeee and thank you, so that was cute. She was a little clown, Abby was a with and Isabel was a fairy\butterfly. The weather was good so it was fun. After all that our ward at church had a trunk or treat with donuts and cider so we went to that and the girls had fun running around with their friends. We got home late but I guess it's all worth it. Isabel was the first one up today, in the corner sneaking candy....shocker! j\k. I think we are planning on just hanging out today, I may brave the after halloween sales to get stuff for next year and dressup but we'll see. Both Abby and Sara's costumes were from last year. Hope everyone else had a safe and happy halloween!!
2 comments:
The girls were the cutiest witch, fairy and clown I have seen. I'm not partial though. It was fun taking the girls out.
I got your call- sorry I haven't called you back. We just got back home from being in Vegas for a couple months. When will Scott be home?
Love the pictures. Keep posting!
Post a Comment