I don't have much time, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well. Whitney is now 3 weeks old and is a sweet baby. She loves to be held and cuddled as she sleeps, which would be fine if she was our first. i am spoiling her a little since the poor child doesn't even have a room or crib, just the pack n' Play in our room. At 2 weeks she was up from 6 lbs 11 oz to 7 lbs 4 oz, so she is getting lots of food, even though she is a quick eater. I am glad about that!
Abby had her last baseball game yesterday and did great, sadly a lot of this seaon was rained out or we missed because of our crazy schedule, but she loved it, anyways. Isabel continues to be herself, wearing dresses every day and very interested in everything. She loves Whitney. Sara also loves the baby and wants to hold her all the time. She just looks at her and laughs and laughs. She doesn't even mind if she is screaming, she hangs on. She has gotten louder, but she is doing better than I had expected.
Scott continues to work a lot, but is loving it. There has been a lot of drama as the FBI and BLM raided a bunch of people down where we are moving because they were selling artifacts they got off federal land. 23 people were caught, and a few days later a well-loved doctor who was arrested killed himself. A few days later another person did the same. The community is obviously upset, and there is already a lot of animosity against "the feds" so it is not a fun situation to move into. Scott was not involved in any way, but it still is hard. click here for some info, or visit www.ksl.com
I have been packing as much as I can considering the circumstances. I don't get a lot of sleep, but we are pulling through. I can't believe in 5 days I will be in my new house!! I keep waiting for something to go wrong, but hoping it doesn't. Our new house just needs a few last things but is basically done. This house is still working with the buyers, no major trouble although they have been a little weird with their requests.
I will post more pictures and things in a few days. tuesday Scott and I and Whitney are going to Monticello for the final walk through and I hope to take some nice pictures. After that we will be posting from our new home!
3 comments:
Whitney is such a doll! What a wonderful addition to the family. Good luck with the move and change of location.
Amy, you guys are doing amazing things under difficult circumstances. I'm excited to come visit, meet Whitney, and help with the move to Monticello. Love you all.
Mum
Where are these pictures? I want to see some more of your house! I saw you mom a couple of weeks ago and she was really excited to go to your new digs and help with the transition. How is it with magic number 4?
Post a Comment