
Abby is back in her little Junior Jazz instructional league. She is loving it, and does well. They don't realize how left handed she is, so we will work on that. They spend an hour each saturday practicing dribbling, passing and shooting and then they play a few short games. It is pretty funny to watch. I am happy she has these opportunities, though.


Abby finally got her second front tooth, it was super wiggly for weeks and was hanging on by one little spot and finally I just twisted it out of there. She is pretty excited about it. The girls also got their ears pierced over New Years and she is loving the earrings. We were at the mall and I wanted Abby to see the "gun" they use. Well, one thing lead to another and Isabel wanted hers pierced, although the rule was she had to be seven. But we were there. We went through the whole process and Abby held Isabel's hands. She wanted to see if it hurt or not. Isabel did great and was done. While I was paying, Abby was talking to Grandma CC and saying she might do it tomorrow. Well, we told her it was now or in a long time, since we can't get it done in town. She decided, picked her earrings and we did it all over again. Abby got yellow gold with pink stones and Isabel got white gold with sapphires. They have taken good care of them and everything seems to be healing just fine. My girls are getting big so fast! Unfortunately, I didn't plan on the ear piercing trip, so i didn't have a camera. i took cell phone pictures but i have to figure out how to get them on the computer.
2 comments:
how fun!! i remember getting my ears pierced for my 11th birthday. i had to beeeeg for ages, which i still don't really understand. if i ever have a girl, i'll just pierce her ears when she's little. one less thing for them to implore me for later, right? ;-)
well, they weren't begging, Abby was old enough but was scared. I wanted them to be old enough to take care of them themselves, and not too young. I saw how many times a day they changed clothes and played dressup and I was always afrain earring would get caught and rip their ears. But lots of people do it as babies. To each her own....
Post a Comment