So, I did not do a very good job getting pictures of this weekend. May 17th.We planned a huge event where everyone could come to a gorgeous cabin and hang out. Normally we would bless our babies the first Sunday of the month in church. But with everything going on we just wanted to simplify and make it less stressful. We also wanted everyone to be comfortable and have a good time, including us.We had everyone travelling as well, to our little corner of nowhere. Of course I do not have pictures of the cabin, or all the wonderful family who came. UGH.
Here is Grandma Watson meeting Calvin. I think she liked him, and he liked her. They spent a lot of time cuddling.Grandpa Kenneth Watson, who Calvin is named after. I think he liked him, too.
The men who blessed Calvin. We did it on Saturday afternoon and it was perfect. So relaxed and special.
I tried to take some pictures later in his cozy blessing outfit. This was something I bought before he was born, one of the only things.I love it, and it will fit him for a long time. We did have a photographer come and do pictures of everyone there and I hope to get those back soon. I am not sure why I decided to do photos 5 weeks postpartum, but I know they will make great memories. I am thankful for all our family and friends who have been such a support.
No comments:
Post a Comment