The loot. When I went shopping for buckets on our last Walmart trip before baby, I couldn't believe I was buying a blue one, I couldn't believe I would be using it, but I didn't want little man left out. He got a cute Peter Rabbit toy and some Reese's eggs which I may have helped him eat so he could get it secondhand. The girls got lots of cool things and too much sugar and were very happy.
I am enjoying my girls as they grow, they can almost do these things on their own and have fun with it. they love dying eggs.
Easter Saturday I was just telling the girls how we would skip the town egg hunt because it had not gone well the year before.And I was minus one husband and plus one newborn. I was thinking of going to the store and getting some candy and just having a hunt in the yard, when our neighbor called and invited us out to her family's Easter party in Dry Valley. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera. They have a cave in the rock with a stove and ping pong table and all kinds of fun traditions. We ended up being almost the only kids there this year, so the girls got tons of stuff in their egg hunt, which is really great because it is out in the bushes and rocks. They also rolled eggs down a sandstone hill, and we had a yummy lunch. For one Scott got to join us, even though he worked before and after it. Sunday we went to church and relaxed. It was a good Easter weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment