I know I posted this on facebook, but so I don't have to upload all these photos here, these are some of the newborn shoot my awesome friend did for us as a gift. It was hot and long but so worth it to get such amazing photos. And it helps when the subject is ridiculously cute. I have my hands full a lot and I often wish I had a camera on my forehead because some of the most amazing moments are when I just get to look down at him. But here are a bunch of pictures I did take...
my goodness he is handsome.....I love this one.
Sorry Scott, I can't resist capturing daddy\baby naps.
I can't put into words how it feels to see that sparkle in their eyes when the devastation was there such a short time ago. So bittersweet. My girls are incredible.
these girls could not be happier to have their baby brother to play with and hold and love.
This is about 8 weeks old, in his outfit for church. I am having so much fun dressing him in all his boy clothes.
I mean...really. She picked him up on her own and this is how I found them. I guess bony little shoulders are more comfortable than you would think, and she held him for a LONG time.And the funny part is, it was so cute I took a picture, then I went back through and realized it wasn't the first time! notice the different outfits from the pics above. They all help a lot with him, bringing the binky, staying with him, bringing me things. It is so fun to watch. We love Calvin so much, he is truly a blessing and a joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment